Monday, April 10, 2006

Where to begin??????


Well, I guess I begin by saying.....I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE TO GO BACK TO WORK TODAY! I really could have climbed back into bed and stayed there all day. I know I haven't done much for a week...but get real, 6:00 is way too early.

I decided to start with a post of the "Florida Kristin" as my friends referred to me as during our first trip to FL. I don't think I have ever had so much R & R time in one week before. Daily routine usually looked something like this....7:30 get up and have breakfast....8:00 coffee on the Linie (I know this is spelled wrong but it is the other word for screened in porch -- pronounced len-i)....9:00 sometimes go for a walk or go on a mini outing...12 lunch.... and then usually pool for the afternoon....dinner....more porch time (spent reading or doing Stidoku (sp).......10:00 bed (on the most comfortable mattress ever).

Now you know why coming back to work and reality is sooooo hard. I had it made in the shade for 9 days.....I had a cook (mom)....a housekeeper (dad).....a laundry fairy that I wish I could have packed in my suitcase (mom)....a driver (Konnor, Kirk, and Kraig took turns (ok, really they fought over who would drive it every chance they got!) with the golf cart). What more could a girl ask for?! I think I will pack my bags again soon.

3 comments:

Beth said...

1. I want to go live with your mom and dad.
2. I'm jealous you wear a 2 piece and look great.
3. What the hell is that in your belly-button? :)
4. Welcome back!

Jill H said...

sounds like a great trip...very relaxing!
can we plan a scrap trip down to FL next winter for us girls?????

Kristin said...

Yes, you can plan a winter scrap at the Warren winter home. Later in the winter is always warmer....

Beth- 1.yes you can go to fl anytime...you know they would open their door to you willingly!
2. The 2 piece only looks good when I'm laying down!
3. Oh, did I forget to tell you I had my belly button pierced?! Ooops
4. Glad to be back and we need to get together soon....it has been since January for Gods sake!