Thursday, April 13, 2006

TGITH


Kraig definitely has the right idea here! I know this title won't catch on with the public...but thank God it's Thursday because I'm whipped! I am so thankful that this was only a 4 day work week because another day would have probably killed me. My morning started off with extra time (I thought) because Konnor didn't have tutoring at 8. Well, that lasted a whole 5 minutes when Chloe saw a neighbor cat by the other garage and proceeded to chase it across the road and then to the back property. As if that wasn't a long enough chase...she decided to take us by the lake, through 5 neighbors yards, to the college baseball field, around 3 dorms, to the preschool on Hillsdale St and then finally collapsed by a dead rabbit by the arboredum. I have never been so spitting mad at that mutt in my life. Luckily we got home, changed out of our muddy school shoes, and made it to school as the bell was ringing. Needless to say, after work tonight she got her neck shaved hairless and her collar is fully charged. So far, so good. I'm glad it wasn't Kirk chasing her because she would be dead for sure. I think I am going to curl up on the couch and watch a movie tonight. No work for me. Ok, maybe some laundry, but that is definitely where I draw the line. Hope everyone has a "Good Friday" and a Happy Easter.

3 comments:

Kasandra said...

OOOH looks so snuggly and cozy. I am with you.....a 4 day week was enough! I kept asking myself why I didn't just take four more days and get two full weeks off...it would have been awesome. ahhhhhh!! I hate the cram weeks after a week off...yeah, I know wah wah. LOL
I am off until Monday and darn happy!
Have a 'Good Friday'too and a Very Happy Easter as well, Kristin!

Beth said...

I was laughing pretty hard by the time you were chasing her around 3 dorms...but oh I'd have killed her. Buck the dumb dog dug along the fenceline in back and broke two pieces of the privacy fence, and got his head through to the neighbors yard. LOVELY! Maybe they should make idiot babies :) Have a good weekend Kristin!!

Jill H said...

GO, CHLOE, GOOO!!!
cracking me up reading about the great chase :) at least you're in shape to do that sort of thing....me, i'd be a jiggling :(