Tuesday, April 25, 2006

A 1st place in Shot!


Kirk threw his career best last night against Maple Valley. He is still trying to perfect the "spin" technique, but is getting better with each meet. He placed first in Shot....the only problem is that K2, Kraig, and I worked the event, and hence the picture from Albion again because we forget to take the camera. I will make sure to get some new shots on Friday even though we will be working the event again.

Konnor is "patiently" waiting for his x-ray results today. Did I actually use patiently and Konnor in the same sentence....what is this world coming to?! I am hoping it is just a sprain. He is doing so well in soccer right now, I would hate for that to end. I will post results later. He may have to sit out tonight at our soccer scrimmage. Boy will that be a bummer?!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Awesome! He must be jazzed! Keep us posted on the Konnor front...I agree, a Konnor that can't run around and kick the ball, etc.,...NOT COOL!

Jill H said...

i'm glad Konnor's ankle is only a sprain. hopefully he'll be back up & around in no time :)