Saturday, February 02, 2008

Ahh.....another snow day!





What a nice way to start a weekend....an extra day to get things done. Kraig has a science fair project due on Tuesday that he has been slowly working on for weeks. I know that he is my biggest procrastinator but give me a break! He has been testing different music selections to see how they affect peoples heartbeat and pulse. Now we just have to type all of the stuff up and put it on the board. Thank God I can do science fair projects in my sleep.....just think of all those other parents that are freaking out this weekend.


Found this quote this morning in an email and loved it!
"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets, so love the
people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and
believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it.
Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it."
Harvey Mackay

3 comments:

Donna said...

Hope the experiment is going well. I'm sure the results will be surprising.

Kasandra said...

Love the morning quote.
ooooh now I know who we can call when the science fair challenger my brain...Miss Kristin!!

Beth said...

love that quote!! science fair...you rock!