Sunday, January 27, 2008

Too busy to Blog!

Konnor in motion last weekend.
Winter Wonderland??? Look how cool the frozen snow chunks look!





So I know it sounds like a lame excuse but I really have been too busy to blog. If I'm not at a basketball game, running someone to baseball practice, or attending other kid functions then I am cleaning, doing laundry, or making food. Seriously takes all of my energy to keep up with everyone's schedule and needs. Konnor had a soccer tourney last weekend. K3 had 2 games this week. Kraig preformed at the State Honors Choir at DeVos Hall yesterday. We have only the cool shots of the frozen river....and one of the pre-show set up....because they wouldn't let you take pictures during the performance and they actually had picture police roaming the isles. We will be getting a CD/DVD in the near future so I will share pictures then.

4 comments:

Beth said...

I know you're busy but I was tired of looking at those cats :) Kidding! River pics are cool!

Jill H said...

how awesome that Kraig performed at DeVos Hall! too bad you guys couldn't take any pictures :( love those river pictures though!

Kasandra said...

Congrats Kraig - what an honor. Look forward to seeing some pics.

and OH the ice does look cool!

Donna said...

Glad to see the cats move down the page. Hopefully you can post something about another day off tomorrow :)