Sunday, November 25, 2007

The NEW cottage on Crooked Lake!!




I probably made the quickest trip to and from the cottage of my entire life. My mom and dad asked me to meet them at the cottage on Saturday afternoon for a tour. The new cottage is INCREDIBLE!! It is HUGE and takes up quite a bit of the lake lot. I love the floor plan and look forward to moving them in this spring(or before). I think the family will definitely enjoy going to the cottage to kick back on the large front deck. I know I can picture myself sitting in the lounge chair with a frozen drink in my hand (Weight Watchers, of course!) The view is AWESOME!! Congrats on the great looking house.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Oh my goodness. Just a little different! Love the old one, but this one does look amazing!

Jill H said...

WOW, they're gonna have a fabulous place! it looks awesome. good for them :)

Kasandra said...

AMAZING! It is beautiful. Enjoy!!