Friday, June 22, 2007

All in a days work!





I know....I know.....technically I'm not working right now but it sure does feel like it sometimes! Today I worked with Donna on finishing off Nate's scrapbooks for the graduation open house. I was able to get 12 pages done. Not bad! I need to go back and do some more sometime soon.
Konnor and Drew spent the day "hunting" for birds and rodents. Those two crack me up! They think they are these big bad hunters. They also rode their dirt bikes and made some new JUMPS! YIKES!!
Kraig had a very last minute Birthday Bash with a few of his buds. I decided at 4:30 that I probably should do something nice. K3 had a baseball game which meant I would have to go in alone. K2 was at the game. We had pizza and cake (of course, ice cream), they shot baskets and swam. Very laid back and easy. Hope he enjoyed his "surprise party". HAHAHA (surprise to me that is)

1 comment:

Doug Warren said...

I hope this gets to tou this time! We wish Kraig HAPPY 13th. BIRTHDAY! Check blogg about"Car buying with 3k's" //////i made a comment you must have missed. Doug Warren